Sunday, March 7, 2010

:)

I miss u so much... Hello~ Can u hear me? :( No.... U told me tht I'm not a good guy... Like ppl say : "Dun judge a person with his look." Is tht right? Hmmmm... Everytime we have conversation, I always keep wat I wanna tell u in my heart, i'm not brave enough to tell it straight away.. Sorry... Really sorry, I know tht b4 I've do something really bad to u.. But I really hope someday somehow I can pay the debt tht I owe u... Today u tell me tht we're just fren, not more than frens... Depressed... :( Aint got the chance to pay the debt anymore... Mayb i'm stupid, yes i'm stupid... :( How I wish tht I could tell u tht I love u, I wanna take care of u... Movie for 3 person, but i doesnt worth to get a name... Everytime whn I tell u smthg, mayb those r some embarrass stuff, example " I miss u...." whn u dun wanna answer me anything, i'll always say it's just an open end laugh, dun u mind.. For me it's pain enough to say it's just a joke... Ahhhh... Everyone think tht Brian is tough enough n have a bunch of girl fren... But i'm not... Sick Monkey!!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment