Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Possibilities

Ohhh gosh... Been a while since I write and check on this blog, but I'm currently in a downcast condition but I dunno who can I talk with so I'm just gonna type it out here. Recently I have been spending most of my money in a place call "DE BOSS" which located in Kota Kinabalu, Asia City 4th Floor. Ermmm, since last time I been in a relationship its like 6 or 7 month ago, thought I can just stand strong and stay single!! But really can't huh? I'm just spend like 3k something in 1 week, money is not the problem, the problem is I think there's a girl who work in "DE BOSS" got stuck in my mind. I know it's not possible for me to like or love someone like her. She's a china girl, her name is Xiao Ling but I know that's not the real name of cos, she's so cute and treat me nice, ermmm mayb bcos I pay her? LOL. Wondering am I crazy desperate for love or wat, gonna chill myself out b4 I walk to the door again. Geezzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment